Become a Member
Active membership in Advocates for Education is open to all adult residents of Whitefish Bay, as well as non-residents who are the parents or guardians of students attending Whitefish Bay public schools. Members receive the AFE newsletter and e-mail updates and are entitled to vote and hold office in the organization. Individuals who do not qualify for active membership may become supporting members of the organization. Annual membership dues are $20.00 per household for both membership categories.
Why Join AFE?
- Receive provocative and well-researched newsletters addressing cutting-edge educational issues.
- Increase your awareness of how advocacy can help your child.
- Attend community forums and membership ‘chats’ on targeted educational issues.
- Learn how to participate in the process that shapes public education.
- Support AFE’s research and advocacy on behalf of high quality public education. Your dollars support AFE even if you can’t attend meetings.
Call or write your elected officials and express your education concerns:
Gov. Scott Walker
115 East State Capitol
Madison, WI 53702
Tel: (608) 266-1212
Fax: (608) 267-8983
State Senator Alberta Darling
P.O. Box 7882
Madison, WI 53707
Tel: (800) 863-1113
Tel: (262) 250-9440
Rep. Jim Ott
Post Office Box 8953 Madison, Wisconsin 53708
Tel: (608) 266-0486
Toll Free: (888) 534-0023